Friday 31 August 2012

I have had a few days away this week at my favorite place sun, beach, boats and so much sky!
I managed to do a few water colour sketches of some shells, but my senses were on other things, smells of the sea, sounds, think this is the place I want to retire to one day, the place I will write the book I have inside me. This is the place where I am at peace with myself and the world and where I feel I could paint forever....just need a lotto win for my house with studio over looking the water. Until then I will have to be happy with weekends away in a caravan 2 minutes walk from the beach....
or maybe one of these to spend my creative days?!


The next part of our discussion about fairy tales can be found on Sally Poyton's blog....have a read and let us know your interpretation of a fairy tale.
http://sallypoyton.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/once-upon-time-we-thought-what-is-our.html

No comments:

Post a Comment